UKAC?
2018-02-08 20:28:29 UTC
I would've gone for United Kingdom Amateur Cunts, as opposed to
Jimbo's professional cunts. obv.
Aeolus 14 Umbra
2018-02-08 20:30:58 UTC
that's not very nice .....
Brian Reay
2018-02-09 09:59:28 UTC
Post by Bernie
I would've gone for United Kingdom Amateur Cunts, as opposed to
Jimbo's professional cunts. obv.
United Kingdom Amateur Choirs is an obvious one.

There are dozens up dozens of them, besides church choirs, Youth Choirs,
Welsh Choirs, one down in the West Country sings Sea Shanties, .....

Some travel far and wide to sing or compete in competitions, there is a
huge programme of, for example, Youth Choir trips/events across Europe-
and not just to countries you normally associate with singing- eg
Hungary, Romania, .......

Not something I'm involved in but I know people who are and/or were
involved in such things.
Bernie
2018-02-09 10:08:02 UTC
On Fri, 9 Feb 2018 09:59:28 +0000
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Bernie
I would've gone for United Kingdom Amateur Cunts, as opposed to
Jimbo's professional cunts. obv.
United Kingdom Amateur Choirs is an obvious one.
There are dozens up dozens of them, besides church choirs, Youth
Choirs, Welsh Choirs, one down in the West Country sings Sea
Shanties, .....
Some travel far and wide to sing or compete in competitions, there is
a huge programme of, for example, Youth Choir trips/events across
Europe- and not just to countries you normally associate with
singing- eg Hungary, Romania, .......
Not something I'm involved in but I know people who are and/or were
involved in such things.
That should get Burt barking.

Ta.
Brian Reay
2018-02-09 10:38:30 UTC
Post by Bernie
On Fri, 9 Feb 2018 09:59:28 +0000
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Bernie
I would've gone for United Kingdom Amateur Cunts, as opposed to
Jimbo's professional cunts. obv.
United Kingdom Amateur Choirs is an obvious one.
There are dozens up dozens of them, besides church choirs, Youth
Choirs, Welsh Choirs, one down in the West Country sings Sea
Shanties, .....
Some travel far and wide to sing or compete in competitions, there is
a huge programme of, for example, Youth Choir trips/events across
Europe- and not just to countries you normally associate with
singing- eg Hungary, Romania, .......
Not something I'm involved in but I know people who are and/or were
involved in such things.
That should get Burt barking.
Why? Has he a problem with singing/music?

I don't care for opera but have no problem with others enjoying it. I
quite like some other choirs- The sea shanty one is quite good (they've
been on TV in a travelogue programme), Welsh Choirs are good, I suppose
not strictly a choir but Barber Shop Quartets can be good. Old Church
choral music (not really hymns) of course.

Not amateur but:

One for Jim

One from Budapest- a 'Flash Mob'.

are depriving those in real need!

https://www.gov.uk/report-benefit-fraud
Brian Reay
2018-02-09 11:03:00 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Bernie
On Fri, 9 Feb 2018 09:59:28 +0000
Post by Bernie
[...]
http://youtu.be/48GihXBfZ6I
http://youtu.be/AnDGID-nf3M
http://youtu.be/-GtwNJf3EK4
One for Jim
http://youtu.be/pbAmXyYTLBI
One from Budapest- a 'Flash Mob'.
http://youtu.be/fTXmaD08-Zs
One I couldn't find before:

Spike
2018-02-09 17:47:10 UTC
Post by Bernie
I would've gone for United Kingdom Amateur Cunts, as opposed to
Jimbo's professional cunts. obv.
United Kingdom Amateur Choirs  is an obvious one.
There are dozens up dozens of them, besides church choirs, Youth Choirs,
Welsh Choirs, one down in the West Country sings Sea Shanties, .....
Some travel far and wide to sing or compete in competitions, there is a
huge programme of, for example, Youth Choir trips/events across Europe -
and not just to countries you normally associate with singing - eg
Hungary, Romania, .......
Not something I'm involved in but I know people who are and/or were
involved in such things.
What an interesting illustration of your repeatedly expressed concern
about, and condemnation of, the use of foul language. One assumes that
there is nothing quite like having a two-faced approach to issues. Not
something I'm involved in but I know people who are and/or were involved
in such things.

PS: There's a very interesting thread over on the legal group that you
have yet to interrupt. Pop over there and 'assume' something.

"RSGBTech is meant for everyone", or so the RSGB says. The group is
moderated 'to ensure that the questions are on topic', but the group's
own admissions policy mention (a pre-) 'vet', 'known', 'trouble', and
'maker', but not the vetting policy! None of these are mentioned in the
RSGB's Guidelines, which they claim the group should follow.
Brian Reay
You were right Bernie, he did start barking.
Bernie
2018-02-09 19:02:18 UTC
On Fri, 9 Feb 2018 18:01:29 +0000
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Spike
Post by Bernie
I would've gone for United Kingdom Amateur Cunts, as opposed to
Jimbo's professional cunts. obv.
United Kingdom Amateur Choirs  is an obvious one.
There are dozens up dozens of them, besides church choirs, Youth
Choirs, Welsh Choirs, one down in the West Country sings Sea
Shanties, .....
Some travel far and wide to sing or compete in competitions, there
is a huge programme of, for example, Youth Choir trips/events
across Europe - and not just to countries you normally associate
with singing
- eg Hungary, Romania, .......
Not something I'm involved in but I know people who are and/or
were involved in such things.
What an interesting illustration of your repeatedly expressed
concern about, and condemnation of, the use of foul language. One
assumes that there is nothing quite like having a two-faced
approach to issues. Not something I'm involved in but I know people
Bit of kennel cough, I reckon.
Paul Cummins
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by Bernie
Post by Brian Reay
You were right Bernie, he did start barking.
Bit of kennel cough, I reckon.
But he's not looking for someone to bark...
--
Are you an Inadequate Kentish Defective?
Do you need help shuffling off your mortal coil?
Don't delay, call them today - trade in on Smart Car offered.
Brian Reay
2018-02-09 19:34:56 UTC
Post by Bernie
On Fri, 9 Feb 2018 18:01:29 +0000
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Spike
Post by Bernie
[...]
Perhaps, the question is why? (Ignoring his bogus excuse.)
Plus, his one of the other idiots has started barking incoherently.

There is an interesting article in the Mail today- the over diagnosis of
conditions like Autism, ADHD etc, something I've long believed occurs.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5370241/Parents-want-children-labelled-autistic.html

(One of the idiots has a habit of claiming articles don't exist, so
there is the link.)

The author, a former president of the Royal College of Psychiatrists so
he knows the topic, presents a convincing case. In simple terms,
sometimes people, he focuses on children but the theory applies to
adults, just don't behave badly- in this case seeking attention and
being anti-social.
Bernie
2018-02-09 19:57:36 UTC
On Fri, 9 Feb 2018 19:34:56 +0000
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Bernie
On Fri, 9 Feb 2018 18:01:29 +0000
Keep this up and ol' Burt will be ho(a)rse.
Brian Reay
2018-02-09 20:05:52 UTC
Post by Bernie
On Fri, 9 Feb 2018 19:34:56 +0000
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Bernie
On Fri, 9 Feb 2018 18:01:29 +0000
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Spike
Post by Bernie
[...]
The thing with the usual rejects is, if you post something - even
something innocuous (such as my choir comments)- they bark. If you
ignore them/don't post, they still bark. So, it isn't a question of
'keeping anything up' just acting as you wish and regarding them as
irrelevant.

The worst think you can do with attention seekers is give them the
attention they crave. Of course, 'playing' them is a different matter-
they really don't like that, as we've seen ;-)
Paul Cummins
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
The thing with the usual rejects is, if you post something - even
something innocuous (such as my choir comments)- they bark.
You give away your "sources" so easily, I barely need to ask the
authorities to investigate.
Brian Reay
Barking!
Paul Cummins
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Paul Cummins
You give away your "sources" so easily, I barely need to ask the
authorities to investigate.
Barking!
you certainly are, but we all know this.
Bernie
There's a lot of it about.
Brian Reay
2018-02-09 21:29:36 UTC
Post by Paul Cummins
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Paul Cummins
You give away your "sources" so easily, I barely need to ask the
authorities to investigate.
Barking!
you certainly are, but we all know this.
There's a lot of it about.
The analogy to dogs, at least badly behaved ones, barking as they are
led on a lead is most appropriate.

Opps, mentioned dogs,

Paul Cummins
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Opps,
Spelling errer?
Spike
2018-02-10 08:56:13 UTC
Post by Paul Cummins
Opps,
Spelling errer?
One assumes he's been to Barking once too often.

follow.
Rambo
Doe's Jacob Rees Mogg know?
Bernie
Oh, deer!
Spike
2018-02-10 08:55:39 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Perhaps, the question is why? (Ignoring his bogus excuse.)
It was something to do with being two-faced about the use of foul language,
Post by Brian Reay
Plus, his one of the other idiots has started barking incoherently.
There is an interesting article in the Mail today
Is this the same Daily Mail you despise?
Post by Brian Reay
the over diagnosis of
conditions like Autism, ADHD etc, something I've long believed occurs.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5370241/Parents-want-children-labelled-autistic.html
No FBI references this time?

Don't worry, you've shown us on many occasions how effective your
analytical skills are.

follow.
Brian Reay
2018-02-10 09:27:08 UTC
Post by Spike
Post by Brian Reay
Perhaps, the question is why? (Ignoring his bogus excuse.)
It was something to do with being two-faced about the use of foul language,
That was your bogus excuse.

My views on foul language are well known, I've no need to repeat them.
Post by Spike
Post by Brian Reay
Plus, his one of the other idiots has started barking incoherently.
There is an interesting article in the Mail today
Is this the same Daily Mail you despise?
It isn't my preferred news paper but this article is based on the work
of someone eminent.

Spike
2018-02-10 10:20:20 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Spike
Post by Brian Reay
Perhaps, the question is why? (Ignoring his bogus excuse.)
It was something to do with being two-faced about the use of foul language,
That was your bogus excuse.
So, you are 'supposing' again.
Post by Brian Reay
My views on foul language are well known, I've no need to repeat them.
You don't need to repeat your views, you need to back them up -
otherwise you come across as two-faced.
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Spike
Post by Brian Reay
There is an interesting article in the Mail today
Is this the same Daily Mail you despise?
It isn't my preferred news paper but this article is based on the work
of someone eminent.
ad verecundiam.

follow.
Stephen Thomas Cole
2018-02-11 17:13:10 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Spike
Post by Brian Reay
Perhaps, the question is why? (Ignoring his bogus excuse.)
It was something to do with being two-faced about the use of foul language,
That was your bogus excuse.
My views on foul language are well known, I've no need to repeat them.
My views on Burt being a feeble old twat are well known, and I love
repeating them.
--
STC / M0TEY /
http://twitter.com/ukradioamateur
Bernie
2018-02-10 11:22:27 UTC
Like that time you outed CRN as a sock-puppet, Burt?
Spike