New RSGB President G3PJT
Carl
2013-03-14 18:11:54 UTC
Its the job nobody wanted despite all the perks.
To be the President of the RSGB.
All expenses paid trips to Dayton Friedrichshafen and all the UK Rallies.
Bob Whelan G3PJT has been appointed (anointed?) to the post - again.
He is the new captain of the costa-concordia.
Watch this space for updates.
A poisoned chalice?
Spike Mitty & Co
2013-03-14 18:44:10 UTC
Post by Carl
Its the job nobody wanted despite all the perks.
To be the President of the RSGB.
All expenses paid trips to Dayton Friedrichshafen and all the UK Rallies.
Bob Whelan G3PJT has been appointed (anointed?) to the post - again.
He is the new captain of the costa-concordia.
Watch this space for updates.
A poisoned chalice?
Well you wouldn't have been able to post *that* on the proposed moderated group!
Spike, of Spike Mitty & Co
Stephen Thomas Cole
2013-03-14 18:56:00 UTC
Post by Spike Mitty & Co
Post by Carl
Its the job nobody wanted despite all the perks.
To be the President of the RSGB.
All expenses paid trips to Dayton Friedrichshafen and all the UK Rallies.
Bob Whelan G3PJT has been appointed (anointed?) to the post - again.
He is the new captain of the costa-concordia.
Watch this space for updates.
A poisoned chalice?
Well you wouldn't have been able to post *that* on the proposed moderated group!
It seems fairly reasonable to me. I'd allow it, but would monitor the
thread closely.