hello
Add Reply
Aeolus 14 Umbra
2018-02-12 15:41:45 UTC
https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo?album_id=5240345612&photo_id=500576080177
Brian Reay
2018-02-12 15:45:49 UTC
Post by Aeolus 14 Umbra
https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo?album_id=5240345612&photo_id=500576080177
ROTFL

Looks just the ticket for clearing severe dandruff.
Paul Cummins
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Looks just the ticket for clearing severe dandruff.
Let me guess - you also think Acne is from eating sweets, and
masturbation makes you blind?

Despite the fact you do so much of it over this group.
--
Are you an Inadequate Kentish Defective?
Do you need help shuffling off your mortal coil?
Don't delay, call them today - trade in on Smart Car offered.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-02-12 19:36:36 UTC
Post by Paul Cummins
Post by Brian Reay
Looks just the ticket for clearing severe dandruff.
Let me guess - you also think Acne is from eating sweets, and
masturbation makes you blind?
Despite the fact you do so much of it over this group.
can't see what you are talking about.......
--
Resisting Freemasonry for 39 years .....