Ping M3OSN
2017-08-09 16:03:53 UTC
As always, I deleted your headers without reading the posts.

Don't waste your time because your history of being a nasty
spiteful gratuitously abusive troublemaker puts you in
DevNull on every post.

Perhaps were you to turn over a new leaf, grow up, and start
treating this NG as a gentlemanly forum of technocrats then
things might change, but that would have to wait until a.n.other
quoted yet.a.n.other quoting you.

You reap what you sowed.
Rambo
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Gareth's Downstairs Computer <headstone255.but.n
Post by Gareth's Downstairs Computer
As always, I deleted your headers without reading the posts.
Don't waste your time because your history of being a nasty
spiteful gratuitously abusive troublemaker puts you in
DevNull on every post.
Perhaps were you to turn over a new leaf, grow up, and start
treating this NG as a gentlemanly forum of technocrats then
things might change, but that would have to wait until a.n.other
quoted yet.a.n.other quoting you.
You reap what you sowed.
Brian being pleasant? It would be welcomed if it lasted.
2017-08-09 19:10:33 UTC
On Wed, 9 Aug 2017 17:03:53 +0100
As always, I deleted your headers without reading the posts.
He can address posts to you if he wants - whether you pretend not to
read them is entirely up to you.
Post by Gareth's Downstairs Computer
Don't waste your time because your history of being a nasty
spiteful gratuitously abusive troublemaker puts you in
DevNull on every post.
That's nice, Dear.
Post by Gareth's Downstairs Computer
Perhaps were you to turn over a new leaf, grow up, and start
treating this NG as a gentlemanly forum of technocrats then
things might change, but that would have to wait until a.n.other
quoted yet.a.n.other quoting you.
Where is Jim?
Post by Gareth's Downstairs Computer
You reap what you sowed.