The French Paradox.
Fred Roberts
2017-06-02 21:42:32 UTC
Food for thought and bad news for some who think they can have their
grease and eat it. But the sensible already knew that, right?

http://tinyurl.com/yb6h3ohh
--
The maths teacher broke down in tears at the North West Wiltshire
Magistrates’ Court
Spike
2017-06-02 22:19:54 UTC
Post by Fred Roberts
Food for thought and bad news for some who think they can have their
grease and eat it. But the sensible already knew that, right?
http://tinyurl.com/yb6h3ohh
Where can we find a subject that was brought up with a high-fat diet who
switched later to a modern French-style one?
2017-06-03 03:53:04 UTC
Post by Spike
Post by Fred Roberts
Food for thought and bad news for some who think they can have their
grease and eat it. But the sensible already knew that, right?
http://tinyurl.com/yb6h3ohh
Where can we find a subject that was brought up with a high-fat diet who
switched later to a modern French-style one?
Probably the researcher, after all his article doesn't make a lot of
sense- unless you believe that the French have developed their famous
cuisine, including traditional cheeses, in recent times.

Or perhaps they produced the cheese and didn't eat it.
are depriving those in real need!

https://www.gov.uk/report-benefit-fraud
Fred Roberts
2017-06-03 08:48:18 UTC
Post by Spike
Where can we find a subject that was brought up with a high-fat diet
who switched later to a modern French-style one?
I'm sure there's survivor somewhere.
--
The maths teacher broke down in tears at the North West Wiltshire
Magistrates’ Court
Gareth's Downstairs Computer
2017-06-03 10:54:22 UTC
Post by Fred Roberts
Food for thought and bad news for some who think they can have their
grease and eat it. But the sensible already knew that, right?
http://tinyurl.com/yb6h3ohh
I've a Mallard and a Mandarin. Does a pair o' ducks count?