alinco dx-sr9
2018-04-07 20:44:25 UTC
Here's another, cheaper possibility, with an SDR output.

Looks better for my limited cash.

Any experience of this one?
Stephen Thomas Troll
2018-04-07 21:24:29 UTC
Here's another, cheaper possibility, with an SDR output.
Looks better for my limited cash.
Any experience of this one?
Gareth, stinky bait from a stinky master baiter, Gareth.

Gareth, Thanks, Gareth.
Bernie
2018-04-08 14:53:03 UTC
On Sat, 7 Apr 2018 21:44:25 +0100
Here's another, cheaper possibility, with an SDR output.
Looks better for my limited cash.
Any experience of this one?
I think Jimbo's the group's Alinco aficionado, but perhaps you should
ask on dotmod¹, Gareth?

¹What a load of dahs. I know someone called 'Tommo', but that's moot.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
Resistance is not futile ...
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-04-08 16:28:43 UTC
Here's another, cheaper possibility, with an SDR output.
Looks better for my limited cash.
Any experience of this one?
looks good ....but sr8 better with no sdr rubbish ....I like Alinco .....
Resistance is not futile ...
Gareth's Downstairs Computer
But compared to your IC728s?
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-04-08 19:41:49 UTC
Here's another, cheaper possibility, with an SDR output.
Looks better for my limited cash.
Any experience of this one?
looks good ....but sr8 better with no sdr rubbish ....I like Alinco .....
But compared to your IC728s?
not as good
--
Resistance is not futile ...