bread maker
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-02-13 09:25:52 UTC
anybody interested in four bread makers...collect only ...all working well

https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/album?album_id=5254291218
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-02-13 09:33:07 UTC
some of you really need a new hobby .....
Brian Reay
2018-02-13 09:39:58 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
anybody interested in four bread makers...collect only ...all working well
https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/album?album_id=5254291218
Why 4, did you have a bread shop ;-)

Seriously, there is nothing like the smell of fresh bread. If you've not
actually tried making some, a bread maker is an easy way to start,
although traditional methods are more flexible.

One thing a bread maker does offer is the ability to have fresh bread
for breakfast and wake to the smell of it baking.
are depriving those in real need!

https://www.gov.uk/report-benefit-fraud
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-02-13 09:47:08 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
anybody interested in four bread makers...collect only ...all working well
https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/album?album_id=5254291218
Why 4, did you have a bread shop ;-)
Seriously, there is nothing like the smell of fresh bread. If you've not
actually tried making some, a bread maker is an easy way to start,
although traditional methods are more flexible.
One thing a bread maker does offer is the ability to have fresh bread
for breakfast and wake to the smell of it baking.
very true we messed about with these machines and as you say it is worth
it for the smell alone never mind the taste.....as usual I kept picking
these machines up cheap...I had five but two were made into one as one
had a bad display and the other had a bad belt...anyway taking up too
much space and she makes bread in the oven these days.......
Resisting Freemasonry for 39 years .....
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-02-13 09:53:37 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
anybody interested in four bread makers...collect only ...all working well
https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/album?album_id=5254291218
Why 4, did you have a bread shop ;-)
Seriously, there is nothing like the smell of fresh bread. If you've
not actually tried making some, a bread maker is an easy way to start,
although traditional methods are more flexible.
One thing a bread maker does offer is the ability to have fresh bread
for breakfast and wake to the smell of it baking.
very true we messed about with these machines and as you say it is worth
it for the smell alone never mind the taste.....as usual I kept picking
these machines up cheap...I had five but two were made into one as one
had a bad display and the other had a bad belt...anyway taking up too
much space and she makes bread in the oven these days.......
https://www.gumtree.com/p/breadmakers/four-breadmaker-machines/1286791051

gave my phone number so standing by for calls from india about the
accident I had ........
Resisting Freemasonry for 39 years .....
Gareth's Downstairs Computer
2018-02-13 10:33:05 UTC
Use your loaf, OM :-)
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-02-13 10:54:37 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
anybody interested in four bread makers...collect only ...all working well
https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/album?album_id=5254291218
Use your loaf, OMĀ  :-)
pinch a loaf ......
--
Resisting Freemasonry for 39 years .....