rip off
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-02-20 07:31:57 UTC
£53.53 in ebay selling fees this month not to mention paypal what a rip
off.....then again worth it to get rid of the FT450D........
Brian Reay
2018-02-20 08:21:07 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
£53.53 in ebay selling fees this month not to mention paypal what a rip
off.....then again worth it to get rid of the FT450D........
They are businesses Jim. If you use their facilities / services they
expect you to pay.

You didn't work for free, why do you expect others to?
are depriving those in real need!

https://www.gov.uk/report-benefit-fraud
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-02-20 09:23:09 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
£53.53 in ebay selling fees this month not to mention paypal what a rip
off.....then again worth it to get rid of the FT450D........
They are businesses Jim. If you use their facilities / services they
expect you to pay.
You didn't work for free, why do you expect others to?
loved how ebay used to be in 2004 when I started.....as I have said it's
fine for buyers but sellers get ripped off big time by ebay, paypal and
dodgy buyers.....not selling any more.....
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-02-20 09:49:13 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
£53.53 in ebay selling fees this month not to mention paypal what a rip
off.....then again worth it to get rid of the FT450D........
They are businesses Jim. If you use their facilities / services they
expect you to pay.
You didn't work for free, why do you expect others to?
loved how ebay used to be in 2004 when I started.....as I have said it's
fine for buyers but sellers get ripped off big time by ebay, paypal and
dodgy buyers.....not selling any more.....
I tried to list something the other day as collect only cash on collection
and they would't let me list it without ebay......glad they are getting the
push but the replacement probably will be worse going forward .......
Jim GM4DHJ ...
sorry without paypal
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-02-20 09:55:48 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
£53.53 in ebay selling fees this month not to mention paypal what a rip
off.....then again worth it to get rid of the FT450D........
They are businesses Jim. If you use their facilities / services they
expect you to pay.
You didn't work for free, why do you expect others to?
I suppose you are happy with apple and their planned obsolescence making you
update all the time to fill their pockets ...
Paul Cummins
2018-02-20 11:00:00 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
You didn't work for free, why do you expect others to?
There are plenty that do:

http://privateparkingappeals.co.uk/company-news/private-parking-appeals-is
-recruiting/
Post by Brian Reay
Lay Representative
Private Parking Appeals is strongly of the view that a Lay
Representative *should not be entitled to charge fees,* or rewards for
attending court other than reasonable expenses, and our view is
supported by the majority of District Judges.
Lay Representatives introduced by Private Parking Appeals are engaged
directly by customers, and *we do not seek any fee or reward* for
referral.
--
Are you an Inadequate Kentish Defective?
Do you need help shuffling off your mortal coil?