an explanation
2018-02-04 18:29:23 UTC
I was wondering what with all the weird changes in the world recently
has the particle collider caused some kind of parallel future where
nothing makes sense any more ? .....
Resisting Freemasonry for 39 years .....
Rambo
2018-02-04 22:19:06 UTC
Yes....the vortex centered in North Kent...
Spike
2018-02-05 09:14:43 UTC
Post by Rambo
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
I was wondering what with all the weird changes in the world recently
has the particle collider caused some kind of parallel future where
nothing makes sense any more ? .....
Yes....the vortex centered in North Kent...
Do you mean the Total Self-Perception Vortex?

"RSGBTech is meant for everyone", or so the web site says.....
The site is moderated 'to ensure that the questions are on topic',
but the guidelines mention (a pre-) 'vet', 'known', 'trouble', and
'maker', but not the vetting policy! Is it mere personal prejudice?