loadsa test gear for little outlay?
2018-02-05 10:54:15 UTC
http://uk.farnell.com/bitscope/bs05p/oscilloscope-adaptor-2ch-20mhz/dp/2455593?CMP=e-email-adh-BestSellers-EU-050218-Bitscope
Stephen Thomas Troll
2018-02-05 11:21:24 UTC
http://uk.farnell.com/bitscope/bs05p/oscilloscope-adaptor-2ch-20mhz/
dp/2455593?CMP=e-email-adh-BestSellers-EU-050218-Bitscope

What would you use it for, Gareth?
--
Visit Derbyshire's 2nd biggest supplier of Bullshit:
http://jprfarmdirect.co.uk
Then post the same old shit to Usenet day-after-day-after-day...
Graham.
2018-02-05 21:58:36 UTC
http://uk.farnell.com/bitscope/bs05p/oscilloscope-adaptor-2ch-20mhz/
dp/2455593?CMP=e-email-adh-BestSellers-EU-050218-Bitscope
What would you use it for, Gareth?
With all those leads it will make an excelent EEG.

I've just bought a Hantek 6022BE for 12GBP
--
Graham.
%Profound_observation%
Gareth's Downstairs Computer
2018-02-05 22:10:06 UTC
Post by Graham.
http://uk.farnell.com/bitscope/bs05p/oscilloscope-adaptor-2ch-20mhz/
dp/2455593?CMP=e-email-adh-BestSellers-EU-050218-Bitscope
What would you use it for, Gareth?
With all those leads it will make an excelent EEG.
I've just bought a Hantek 6022BE for 12GBP
Did someone, a nonce perhaps, reply to me, then?

I'm already equipped with the test eqpt described,
not in such miniaturisation for ny rf sig genny is
a valved box, but thought
that it might be of use to more recent candidates.
Stephen Thomas Troll
2018-02-06 08:53:08 UTC
Post by Graham.
http://uk.farnell.com/bitscope/bs05p/oscilloscope-adaptor-2ch-20mhz/
dp/2455593?CMP=e-email-adh-BestSellers-EU-050218-Bitscope
What would you use it for, Gareth?
With all those leads it will make an excelent EEG.
I've just bought a Hantek 6022BE for 12GBP
Did someone, a nonce perhaps, reply to me, then?
You seem to have accidentally edited me out, and fucked up the
attributions in the process, Gareth.
Post by Gareth's Downstairs Computer
I have no use for one myself, I just wanted some attention so posted
the first thing that came to hand.
Fixed that for you, Gareth.
Rambo
2018-02-05 23:44:46 UTC
Post by Graham.
http://uk.farnell.com/bitscope/bs05p/oscilloscope-adaptor-2ch-20mhz/
dp/2455593?CMP=e-email-adh-BestSellers-EU-050218-Bitscope
What would you use it for, Gareth?
With all those leads it will make an excelent EEG.
I've just bought a Hantek 6022BE for 12GBP
Best of luck with that, it works but the drivers/software (win7) are
unstable.

And no drivers for win 10 x64 either. Mine's in the loft.
Brian Reay
2018-02-06 06:14:33 UTC
Post by Rambo
Post by Graham.
http://uk.farnell.com/bitscope/bs05p/oscilloscope-adaptor-2ch-20mhz/
dp/2455593?CMP=e-email-adh-BestSellers-EU-050218-Bitscope
What would you use it for, Gareth?
With all those leads it will make an excelent EEG.
I've just bought a Hantek 6022BE for 12GBP
Best of luck with that, it works but the drivers/software (win7) are
unstable.
And no drivers for win 10 x64 either. Mine's in the loft.
Looking at the *.inf file, the driver is designed to work in Win 10 x64
but, as a lot of software fails to, not take advantage of it. Chances
are they reused some 'core' software written in 32 bit and don't think
it worth converting. Not uncommon.

You could try this:

https://github.com/OpenHantek/openhantek

Of course, to get the full benefit of such software you often need more
than intermediate skills. While I'm not a Windows bod, at least these
days, a test for even less than basic level knowledge may include
knowing how to check an *.inf file. Perhaps you'd better leave it in the
loft.
are depriving those in real need!

https://www.gov.uk/report-benefit-fraud
Geraldine Stewart
2018-02-06 13:36:15 UTC
What a nasty nasty man, you should be ashamed of yourself.
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Rambo
Post by Graham.
[...]
Benefit or Personal Independence Payment when they don't need it? They are
Rambo
Oh dear, there you go again...been up all night staring at google?
Brian Reay
2018-02-06 16:15:22 UTC
Post by Rambo
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Rambo
Post by Graham.
[...]
Even if that were true, you could have done some research and found what
I've posted is correct.

(The *.inf file trick isn't unique to your problem, it is useful if you
need to 'work' on a program to make it run under WINE etc. Likewise,
'open' projects are remarkably common, not just generated to embarrass
you.)
Rambo
2018-02-06 19:02:00 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Rambo
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Rambo
Post by Graham.
[...]
As I told you. it didn't work well under Win 7, your attempt to
demonstrate your superiority is as irrelevant and insignificant as
you are.
mm0fmf
But he has a FULL. Do you?
Rambo
I have more than one joke...Do you?
Stephen Thomas Cole
2018-02-07 06:49:38 UTC
Post by Rambo
Post by mm0fmf
Post by Rambo
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Rambo
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Rambo
Post by Graham.
[...]
You're a joke every day, Rich.
--
STC / M0TEY /
http://twitter.com/ukradioamateur
Jim.GM4DHJ ...
his other joke was pretending to be finger gun man ...tee hee
Brian Reay
2018-02-06 19:59:33 UTC
Post by Rambo
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Rambo
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Rambo
Post by Graham.
[...]
Oh dear, you are digging yourself in.

Why relate Win 7 (you didn't specify 32 or 64 bit BTW) to Win 10 64 bit?
It is far from unusual to see problems on one version but not another,
especially a later one. Not everyone is like you and refuses to learn.
Rambo
2018-02-06 20:22:37 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Rambo
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Rambo
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Rambo
Post by Graham.
[...]
I didn't, you did. I merely said that the driver for win 10 x64 didn't
work.

You jumped in and made yourself look a pompous twat as usual.
Brian Reay
2018-02-06 20:27:52 UTC
Post by Rambo
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Rambo
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Rambo
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Rambo
Post by Graham.
[...]
You really should read what you've posted.

Still, you seem to enjoy living in ignorance.
Rambo
2018-02-06 20:47:45 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Rambo
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Rambo
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Rambo
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Rambo
Post by Graham.
[...]
Stock Reay reply #12a
You're a Loser.
Jim.GM4DHJ ...
2018-02-07 07:46:26 UTC
Post by Rambo
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Rambo
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Rambo
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Rambo
was that not 12b ? ....
Rambo
2018-02-07 14:23:40 UTC
On Wed, 7 Feb 2018 07:46:26 -0000, "Jim.GM4DHJ ..."
Post by Jim.GM4DHJ ...
Post by Rambo
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Rambo
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Rambo
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Rambo
Post by Brian Reay
On Mon, 05 Feb 2018 21:58:36 +0000, Graham.
Post by Graham.
On Mon, 05 Feb 2018 10:54:15 +0000, Gareth's Downstairs Computer
[...]
Sorry yes ....your quite right #12a is "you seem to be having a
tantrum"
Jim.GM4DHJ ...
2018-02-07 14:28:01 UTC
Post by Jim.GM4DHJ ...
Post by Rambo
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Rambo
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Rambo
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Graham.
[...]
shame for FMF...... he has only got a #1and #2 .......full and
intermediate....tee hee

Spike
2018-02-07 09:41:22 UTC
Post by Rambo
Post by Brian Reay
You really should read what you've posted.
Still, you seem to enjoy living in ignorance.
Stock Reay reply #12a
You're a Loser.
Don't be too hard on the boy, he's still getting burned over in ulm and
he's also having to thrash about here due to Hayter's nailing him over
the RSGBTech thing.

He is amusing to watch, though, and endlessly so, it would appear.

"RSGBTech is meant for everyone", or so the web site says.....
The site is moderated 'to ensure that the questions are on topic',
but the guidelines mention (a pre-) 'vet', 'known', 'trouble', and
'maker', but not the vetting policy! Is it mere personal prejudice?
Jim.GM4DHJ ...
you missed out me.....
Gareth's Downstairs Computer
It's all over the top of your head? :-)
Rambo
I got myself a em125 which is much more usable.
Gareth's Downstairs Computer
2018-02-06 16:22:56 UTC
Post by Rambo
Best of luck with that, it works but the drivers/software (win7) are
unstable.
And no drivers for win 10 x64 either. Mine's in the loft.
It's all over the top of your head? :-)
I got myself a em125 which is much more usable.
Gosh! It's wonderful what is available today, 25MHz BW
for so little outlay.

Compare that to the mid 1970s when Hewlett Packard (or was
it Tektronix?) bought out a hand-held scope, complete with
miniature CRT display, but with only 500kHz BW. I borrowed
this from work on occasion until they scrapped a Telequipment jobbie
which I gannetted from the skip.

Mostly I use the Hameg HM203 (2MHz BW!!!!) which I bought
new 32 years ago, but there's also a 100MHz scope from 5
years ago which gets little use.
Brian Reay
2018-02-06 17:23:14 UTC
Post by Rambo
Best of luck with that, it works but the drivers/software (win7) are
unstable.
And no drivers for win 10 x64 either. Mine's in the loft.
It's all over the top of your head?   :-)
I got myself a em125 which is much more usable.
Gosh! It's wonderful what is available today, 25MHz BW
for so little outlay.
Compare that to the mid 1970s when Hewlett Packard (or was
it Tektronix?) bought out a hand-held scope, complete with
miniature CRT display, but with only 500kHz BW. I borrowed
this from work  on occasion until they scrapped a Telequipment jobbie
which I gannetted from the skip.
Mostly I use the Hameg HM203  (2MHz BW!!!!) which I bought
new 32 years ago, but there's also a 100MHz scope from 5
years ago which gets little use.
Probably just a typo/finger trouble but I think you will find the HM203
is 20MHz. Mine certainly are.