Historical analysis
2017-08-03 14:35:16 UTC
This was a good NG set up by Dave G4WRW and bumbled
along nicely with a mix of technical and social
discussions until along came M3OSN who slowly but
surely reduced it to a cesspit of personally abusive
remarks, presumably in an effort to seek attention
to compensate for the death of his father when he
was about 10 years old (His utterances into this NG
to this day suggest that he has become emotionally
fixated at about that age)

Not achieving his wish to be thought of as the best
thing since slice bread, he set up RSCBTech in order
to create a private fiefdom where nobody was allowed to
criticise him. (Diddums!)

Latterly, he has tried to divert everybody into his
little nursery cage so destroying this NG even further,
a NG which was technically successful until he came
along and ruined it.

A good indication of his childish fixation is his continuing
campaign of abuse directed at Paul Cummings, a campaign having
no relevance to this NG nor to our Paul.
Bernie
2017-08-03 14:38:36 UTC
On Thu, 3 Aug 2017 15:35:16 +0100
[...]
Any chance of decent, civilised, polite, germane, relevant and appropriate
technical discussion in this NG?
Brian Reay
2017-08-03 16:35:25 UTC
Post by Bernie
On Thu, 3 Aug 2017 15:35:16 +0100
[...]
Not with Evans around.

He was polluting this group long before I started posting here. He
hasn't even changed his technique.
Bernie
2017-08-03 17:08:02 UTC
On Thu, 3 Aug 2017 17:35:25 +0100
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Bernie
On Thu, 3 Aug 2017 15:35:16 +0100
[...]
I like the way that he commits every single 'sin' he's
complaining about in the same post as he's making the complaint. I used
to think that he did this knowingly, tongue in cheek, and I found it
quite amusing. Now, sadly, I think he really believes that he's
behaving rationally. I'm not sure what to make of that.
Yeah, I know.
Roger Hayter
2017-08-03 18:33:40 UTC
Post by Bernie
On Thu, 3 Aug 2017 15:35:16 +0100
[...]
Or even just spelling Paul's name correctly; you (Gareth) have been
told often enough?
Roger Hayter
Brian Reay
2017-08-03 21:03:42 UTC
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Bernie
On Thu, 3 Aug 2017 15:35:16 +0100
[...]
Strange how you pick on such a trivial one of his transgressions to
comment on.
are depriving those in real need!

https://www.gov.uk/report-benefit-fraud
Stephen Thomas Troll
2017-08-03 14:55:32 UTC
[...]
Gareth, Well Said, Gareth. Gareth, your post doesn't read like demented,
hypocritical, obsessive nonsense, Gareth. Gareth, don't let anyone tell
you any different, Gareth.

Thanks, Gareth
Paul Cummins
2017-08-03 16:50:00 UTC
nor to our Paul.
I'm not your anything, Evans.
--
Paul Cummins - Always a NetHead
Wasting Bandwidth since 1981
https://btcprominer.life/260604
mm0fmf
2017-08-03 18:26:28 UTC
Post by Paul Cummins
Post by Gareth's Downstairs Computer
nor to our Paul.
I'm not your anything, Evans.
He's not talking about you. He's talking about Paul Cummings.
Paul Cummins
2017-08-04 10:47:00 UTC
Post by mm0fmf
He's not talking about you. He's talking about Paul Cummings.
No such person has ever posted to the froup.
Scatboi g8dgc
2017-08-06 13:21:20 UTC
[...]
You momma gimme good head.
LOL