From the horse's mouth!
Ian Jackson
2018-03-26 15:29:43 UTC
Just heard on 80m, from an M3 swapping reports.....
"I have to be honest - I'm not running 10W."
Ian
Stephen Thomas Cole
2018-03-26 16:30:23 UTC
Post by Ian Jackson
Just heard on 80m, from an M3 swapping reports.....
"I have to be honest - I'm not running 10W."
Sure thing, Burt.
--
STC / M0TEY /
http://twitter.com/ukradioamateur
Bernie
2018-03-26 17:45:59 UTC
On Mon, 26 Mar 2018 16:29:43 +0100
Post by Ian Jackson
Just heard on 80m, from an M3 swapping reports.....
"I have to be honest - I'm not running 10W."
Icom 703 ona flat battery? That would give you less than 10W.

I've heard that sort of thing a few times and I really don't like
listening to phone - all sorts types of talk radio should be banned.
Ian Jackson
2018-03-26 18:19:18 UTC
Post by Ian Jackson
Just heard on 80m, from an M3 swapping reports.....
"I have to be honest - I'm not running 10W."
Icom 703 ona flat battery? That would give you less than 10W.
Ah! That must have been what he meant - LESS than 10W!
Post by Bernie
I've heard that sort of thing a few times and I really don't like
listening to phone - all sorts types of talk radio should be banned.
Well, I'm still multi-tasking - ie practising my CW reception when in
the toilet.
Ian
Guy G4DWV 4X1LT
2018-03-26 22:22:02 UTC
On Mon, 26 Mar 2018 19:19:18 +0100, just as I was about to take a
Post by Ian Jackson
Well, I'm still multi-tasking - ie practising my CW reception when in
the toilet.
Is that by keying your number ones or number twos?
73 de Guy G4DWV/4X1LT
Ian Jackson
2018-03-27 07:14:43 UTC
Post by Ian Jackson
Well, I'm still multi-tasking - ie practising my CW reception when in
the toilet.
Is that by keying your number ones or number twos?
No attempt at sending in the loo - just reception.
Ian
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-03-26 19:29:28 UTC
Post by Ian Jackson
Just heard on 80m, from an M3 swapping reports.....
"I have to be honest - I'm not running 10W."
brian won't believe you ...