Being modferated to fuck
DrTeeth
2018-03-26 22:07:14 UTC
Hi,

The moderated group seems to be getting moderated to fuck judging by
some innocent-ish posts of mine that made it to the cutting room
floor. Somebody must be worrying about the size of their manhood and
throwing their weight around.
--
Cheers,

DrT

2018-03-26 22:12:10 UTC
Post by DrTeeth
Hi,
The moderated group seems to be getting moderated to fuck judging by
some innocent-ish posts of mine that made it to the cutting room
floor. Somebody must be worrying about the size of their manhood and
throwing their weight around.
Roger hasn't had much opportunity to vent his spleen on here recently.

Have you noticed how his chums' drivel always creeps through and, even
if someone complains, nothing is done?
are depriving those in real need!

https://www.gov.uk/report-benefit-fraud
Guy G4DWV 4X1LT
2018-03-26 22:20:11 UTC
Hi Brian,

Here's one that did not make it:-
"Unfortunately, the licence is worth so little that I would be
seriously tempted to stay on the air even if I lost my license for
some reason. There are no checks and anybody can buy a transmitter.
The chances of being caught are less than zero!"

Maybe a tad OT (from the "Gone with the Wind?" thread).

The other one is "Battery Selling Scumbags" that I have reposted here.

I have had MUCH worse passed by the Obersturmbannführer.

At least the moderated group is so quiet, I could live without it even
if I were banned, not that I want to be mind.
73 de Guy G4DWV/4X1LT
Brian Reay
2018-03-26 22:22:50 UTC
Post by Guy G4DWV 4X1LT
Hi Brian,
Here's one that did not make it:-
"Unfortunately, the licence is worth so little that I would be
seriously tempted to stay on the air even if I lost my license for
some reason. There are no checks and anybody can buy a transmitter.
The chances of being caught are less than zero!"
Had one his chums posted that it would have been approved.

Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-03-27 06:52:51 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Guy G4DWV 4X1LT
Hi Brian,
Here's one that did not make it:-
"Unfortunately, the licence is worth so little that I would be
seriously tempted to stay on the air even if I lost my license for
some reason. There are no checks and anybody can buy a transmitter.
The chances of being caught are less than zero!"
Had one his chums posted that it would have been approved.
Benefit or Personal Independence Payment when they don't need it? They are
fullameatychunks
Spike
2018-03-27 08:03:14 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Guy G4DWV 4X1LT
Here's one that did not make it:-
"Unfortunately, the licence is worth so little that I would be
seriously tempted to stay on the air even if I lost my license for
some reason. There are no checks and anybody can buy a transmitter.
The chances of being caught are less than zero!"
Had one his chums posted that it would have been approved.
'...had...' '...would...' - there's nothing quite like piling
supposition upon supposition to get the answer you want, is there.

"RSGBTech is meant for everyone", or so the RSGB says. The group is
moderated 'to
ensure that the questions are on topic', but the group's own admissions
policy mention
(a pre-) 'vet', 'known', 'trouble', and 'maker', but not the vetting
policy! None of these are
'moderation' issues and none are mentioned in the RSGB's Guidelines.....
Jim GM4DHJ ...
fullameatychunks
Jim GM4DHJ ...
just because you have an unacceptable sig ....tee hee
Bernie
2018-03-27 08:27:48 UTC
On Tue, 27 Mar 2018 00:12:10 +0200
Post by Brian Reay
Post by DrTeeth
Hi,
The moderated group seems to be getting moderated to fuck judging by
some innocent-ish posts of mine that made it to the cutting room
floor. Somebody must be worrying about the size of their manhood and
throwing their weight around.
Roger hasn't had much opportunity to vent his spleen on here recently.
Have you noticed how his chums' drivel always creeps through and,
even if someone complains, nothing is done?
Rustyhinge always seems to get Mr Grumpymod. He's one of the nicest
peeps on Usenet, too.

Roger Hayter
2018-03-26 22:15:50 UTC
Post by DrTeeth
Hi,
The moderated group seems to be getting moderated to fuck judging by
some innocent-ish posts of mine that made it to the cutting room
floor. Somebody must be worrying about the size of their manhood and
throwing their weight around.
If you would like an explanation please post on uk.net.news.moderation
and the team will be glad to discuss things.
Roger Hayter
Brian Reay
2018-03-26 22:28:28 UTC
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by DrTeeth
Hi,
The moderated group seems to be getting moderated to fuck judging by
some innocent-ish posts of mine that made it to the cutting room
floor. Somebody must be worrying about the size of their manhood and
throwing their weight around.
If you would like an explanation please post on uk.net.news.moderation
and the team will be glad to discuss things.
ROTFL, you mean he will be told the decision hasn't been reviewed and
nothing is to be done.

You whine about RSGBTech yet ukram is the one which is floundering and,
even with its low posting rate, manages to reject more posts.

Spike
2018-03-27 08:03:24 UTC
Post by DrTeeth
The moderated group seems to be getting moderated to fuck judging by
some innocent-ish posts of mine that made it to the cutting room
floor. Somebody must be worrying about the size of their manhood and
throwing their weight around.
At least Private Parking can't 'play the corporal' there.