finished
2018-03-24 17:00:47 UTC
This group is finished...done...gorn .....
--
Resisting Freemasonry for 39 years .....
All men who have turned out worth anything have had the chief hand in
Zam Zam intolerant...
Bernie
2018-03-24 17:14:54 UTC
On Sat, 24 Mar 2018 17:00:47 +0000
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
This group is finished...done...gorn .....
It's not over 'til Gareth sings.

Not like you to be pessimistic, Jimbo.
Jim.GM4DHJ ...
gorn finished the ended but some how ...still here....
Stephen Thomas Troll
2018-03-25 16:34:19 UTC
This group is finished...done...gorn .....
Burt's got a killfile that turns it into a lively and interesting
technical group.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-03-25 16:36:54 UTC
Post by Stephen Thomas Troll
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
This group is finished...done...gorn .....
Burt's got a killfile that turns it into a lively and interesting
technical group.
any chance you postum me that radidio ? ......its only been four months mind
you .....shouldn't nag .....
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-03-25 16:41:14 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
This group is finished...done...gorn .....
Burt's got a killfile that turns it into a lively and interesting
technical group.
any chance you postum me that radidio ? ......its only been four months
mind you .....shouldn't nag .....
post office will probably lose it like the last item I sent ...don't think I
will make the kempton rally in april ....
Stephen Thomas Cole
2018-03-26 08:53:21 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
This group is finished...done...gorn .....
Burt's got a killfile that turns it into a lively and interesting
technical group.
any chance you postum me that radidio ? ......its only been four months mind
you .....shouldn't nag .....
Three months, actually. And you did say no rush! :-P

Bear with, will do.
--
STC / M0TEY /
http://twitter.com/ukradioamateur
Jim GM4DHJ ...
yes but there is no rush and there is no rush ...tee hee
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-03-26 09:53:23 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
This group is finished...done...gorn .....
Burt's got a killfile that turns it into a lively and interesting
technical group.
any chance you postum me that radidio ? ......its only been four months mind
you .....shouldn't nag .....
Three months, actually. And you did say no rush! :-P
Bear with, will do.
yes but there is no rush and there is no rush ...tee hee
you can see why I could wait for a class A with all that patience I have
2018-03-25 19:32:31 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
This group is finished...done...gorn .....
Burt's got a killfile that turns it into a lively and interesting
technical group.
He conveniently looks at numbers, having previously claimed they were
not a reliable yardstick, so any old dross serves his purpose.

Actually, March marks another year for RSGBTech. 9 years this year. Come
to think of it, there is another 'adversary' due just now....a 10 year one.
are depriving those in real need!

https://www.gov.uk/report-benefit-fraud
Jim GM4DHJ ...
do wigs last that long? ...
Bernie
2018-03-25 19:58:20 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
This group is finished...done...gorn .....
Burt's got a killfile that turns it into a lively and interesting
technical group.
He conveniently looks at numbers, having previously claimed they were
not a reliable yardstick, so any old dross serves his purpose.
Actually, March marks another year for RSGBTech. 9 years this year.
Come to think of it, there is another 'adversary' due just now....a
10 year one.
Burt's Burtday is in May - I think it's 5 years this year since he
revealed his Burtyness.

I've bean playing with xnec2c. I like it, a lot - that's on topic, too.
Brian Howie
2018-03-27 19:33:44 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
This group is finished...done...gorn .....
Burt's got a killfile that turns it into a lively and interesting
technical group.
He conveniently looks at numbers, having previously claimed they were
not a reliable yardstick, so any old dross serves his purpose.
Actually, March marks another year for RSGBTech. 9 years this year.
Come to think of it, there is another 'adversary' due just now....a
10 year one.
Burt's Burtday is in May - I think it's 5 years this year since he
revealed his Burtyness.
I've bean playing with xnec2c. I like it, a lot - that's on topic, too.
I had a look at that, but not got it to install fully. The usual Linux
dependency chase. It should work faster than windows 4nec2 . I'll
persevere.

I've got 4nec2 and MMANA running under Wine, and they seem a bit faster
than on Windows

I've also got OpenEMS to work on Linux. The plan was to try to model
boom effects, but even a simple 4 ele yagi takes an age to run. I need
more memory -only 4G, and Mint Linux takes exception to my overclocking
the processor.

Brian
--
Brian Howie