against the law? ......
2018-02-04 19:13:16 UTC
http://tomread.co.uk/arthur%27s_seat_ss-272.htm
--
Resisting Freemasonry for 39 years .....
Jeefaw K Effkay
2018-02-04 19:46:00 UTC
http://tomread.co.uk/arthur%27s_seat_ss-272.htm
I sometimes used to walk to the top of that with my FT-202R, about 36 years ago.
Brian Howie
2018-02-04 19:52:44 UTC
http://tomread.co.uk/arthur%27s_seat_ss-272.htm
The parkies used to chase you.

When I moved to Edinburgh the Old Fa ^H ^H ^H wise elders of amateur
radio , told me it was illegal as it was Crown Property. It may be
different now.

Brian
Brian Howie
mm0fmf
2018-02-04 20:13:38 UTC
Post by Brian Howie
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
http://tomread.co.uk/arthur%27s_seat_ss-272.htm
The parkies used to chase you.
When I moved to Edinburgh the Old Fa ^H ^H ^H wise elders of amateur
radio , told me it was illegal as it was Crown Property. It may be
different now.
Brian
It's in the Queen's back garden. There is no problem getting permission
but you should have it. The daft thing is they never chases the hordes
of Johnny Foreigners who climb it and then call their friends on their
phones. Last time I looked, a phone was a radio transmitter too.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
shirley not
Jim GM4DHJ ...
Royal park has to be ......
Jim GM4DHJ ...
It's OK if you are on 145.8 AM ..........
Graham.
2018-02-04 23:01:09 UTC
http://tomread.co.uk/arthur%27s_seat_ss-272.htm
I roughly 1977 my wife in I drove into the carpark in my Granada TV
Rentals Vauxhall Chevette and a Jobsworth police officer came over for
a word

<Edinburgh_voice> "Strictly speaking sir, I shouldn't let commercial
vehicles such as yours into the Royal Park. However, on this occasion
I will make an exception"
</Edinburgh_voice>
--
Graham.
%Profound_observation%
A. non Eyemouse
2018-02-05 00:42:12 UTC
Post by Graham.
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
http://tomread.co.uk/arthur%27s_seat_ss-272.htm
I roughly 1977 my wife in I drove into the carpark in my Granada TV
Rentals Vauxhall Chevette and a Jobsworth police officer came over for
a word
<Edinburgh_voice> "Strictly speaking sir, I shouldn't let commercial
vehicles such as yours into the Royal Park. However, on this occasion
I will make an exception"
</Edinburgh_voice>
Well a Vauxhall Chevette could be anything you wanted it to be (apart
from a Chevrolet Chevelle). Were you masquerading as Mons Meg?
--
Mouse.
Where Morse meets House.