Practical Wireless
2017-06-10 19:36:51 UTC
July edition; interesting article on using a miniature
CNC machine to mill out the PCB; no more messy chemicals!

In my first year out of Uni when I was designing
instrumentation amplifiers in the research dept of the
CEGB and well before the days of anal H&S, in order to
get the PCB etch to go a bit faster, we had a Baby Belling
cooker and we'd boil up the ferric chloride in a saucepan.
Phi
Never mix with domestos.
Brian Howie
2017-06-11 07:03:28 UTC
we had a Baby Belling
cooker and we'd boil up the ferric chloride in a saucepan.
Don't use an aluminium one.

Brian
--
Brian Howie