CB0TEY?
2018-03-07 11:28:40 UTC
I note from his header that CB0TEY has chipped in to
the RX antennae thread.

Would it be a fair guess that his contribution contained
nothing relevant to amateur radio or to antennae but
was one of his usual attempts to draw attention to
himself by uttering a somewhat infantile personal remark?
Stephen Thomas Cole
2018-03-07 11:31:28 UTC
I note from his header that CB0TEY has chipped in to
the RX antennae thread.
Would it be a fair guess that his contribution contained
nothing relevant to amateur radio or to antennae but
was one of his usual attempts to draw attention to
himself by uttering a somewhat infantile personal remark?
Who ate all the pies?
--
STC / M0TEY /
http://twitter.com/ukradioamateur
Stephen Thomas Troll
2018-03-07 11:39:58 UTC
I note from his header that CB0TEY has chipped in to the RX antennae
thread.
Would it be a fair guess that his contribution contained nothing
relevant to amateur radio or to antennae but was one of his usual
attempts to draw attention to himself by uttering a somewhat infantile
personal remark?
He doesn't know that you branched out, and are now also being a pointless
noise in the pi group, Gareth.
--
Visit Derbyshire's 2nd biggest supplier of Bullshit:
http://jprfarmdirect.co.uk