gosh?
2017-06-09 04:26:03 UTC
the wee bint has had it .....Theresa may go ......
Ian Jackson
2017-06-09 07:50:38 UTC
the wee bint has had it .....Theresa may go ......
No. She's staying - but they'll have to pour money into GI to keep her
in power.

But things could be worse. There are rumours that they might kick her
out, and replace her with Boris.
Ian
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2017-06-09 09:06:48 UTC
every cloud then? .......
Ian Jackson
2017-06-09 09:28:36 UTC
the wee bint has had it .....Theresa may go ......
No. She's staying - but they'll have to pour money into GI to keep her in
power.
every cloud then? .......
They're saying that every GI pothole will be filled, and every
bottleneck bypassed. But I wonder what they'll do about the border?
Ian
Jim GM4DHJ ...
just lookout for fuzzy wuzzies and things will be OK.........
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2017-06-10 06:59:35 UTC
the wee bint has had it .....Theresa may go ......
No. She's staying - but they'll have to pour money into GI to keep her in
power.
perhaps they will try and get that Scottish conservative dyke kicked out of
the party? ... no poofter marriage in NI ........quality place....
Stephen Thomas Troll
2017-06-10 11:33:09 UTC
no poofter marriage in NI ........quality place....
A bunch of their nuttiest religious scumbags have got themselves a bigger
voice in Westminster; I bet Wanky Franky's pleased.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2017-06-10 13:28:47 UTC
PAISLEY!
Catweazel
2017-06-10 14:02:11 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
no poofter marriage in NI ........quality place....
A bunch of their nuttiest religious scumbags have got themselves a bigger
voice in Westminster; I bet Wanky Franky's pleased.
PAISLEY!
NEVERRRRR !
--
---