UKRAM posting stats for February 2018
2018-03-01 10:07:08 UTC
UKRAM posting stats for February 2018

Posts.....37 [Record low: 18 posts, November 2017]

Posters.....10 [Record low: November 2017, 8 posters]

New threads....6 [Record lows Jul & Apr 2017, Nov 2016, 5 new threads]

Regression analyses using current data suggest that at the estimated
date for the 5000th post, there will be a deficit of between 116 and 229
posts, in turn suggesting that the rate of decline has not only been
maintained, but has somewhat increased.

For comparison:

RSGBTech: 804 posts

UKRA: 1965 posts

"RSGBTech is meant for everyone", or so the RSGB says. The group is
moderated 'to
ensure that the questions are on topic', but the group's own admissions
policy mention
(a pre-) 'vet', 'known', 'trouble', and 'maker', but not the vetting
policy! None of these are
'moderation' issues and none are mentioned in the RSGB's Guidelines.....
Bernie
2018-03-01 10:51:37 UTC
On Thu, 1 Mar 2018 10:07:08 +0000
Post by Spike
somewhat
Thanks for the news, L'il Burty.
Bernie
2018-03-01 16:43:17 UTC
On Thu, 1 Mar 2018 10:51:37 +0000
Post by Bernie
On Thu, 1 Mar 2018 10:07:08 +0000
Post by Spike
somewhat
Thanks for the news, L'il Burty.
Here's a quality post to add to this month's total.

One for Jimbo:

WARNING Pink Sock Alert. Not Safe For Anywhere.

http://shockchan.com/goatse-girl/
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-03-01 17:27:48 UTC
Post by Bernie
On Thu, 1 Mar 2018 10:51:37 +0000
Post by Bernie
On Thu, 1 Mar 2018 10:07:08 +0000
Post by Spike
somewhat
Thanks for the news, L'il Burty.
Here's a quality post to add to this month's total.
WARNING Pink Sock Alert. Not Safe For Anywhere.
http://shockchan.com/goatse-girl/
how un-natural
--
Resisting Freemasonry for 39 years .....
All men who have turned out worth anything have had the chief hand in
amusement or edification....
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-03-01 17:29:21 UTC
Post by Bernie
On Thu, 1 Mar 2018 10:51:37 +0000
Post by Bernie
On Thu, 1 Mar 2018 10:07:08 +0000
Post by Spike
somewhat
Thanks for the news, L'il Burty.
Here's a quality post to add to this month's total.
WARNING Pink Sock Alert. Not Safe For Anywhere.
http://shockchan.com/goatse-girl/
how un-natural
the rear passage was never designed for violent anal pumeling...I'm sure
roger will confirm this fact .......
amusement or edification....
Roger Hayter
2018-03-01 19:05:09 UTC
Post by Bernie
On Thu, 1 Mar 2018 10:51:37 +0000
Post by Bernie
On Thu, 1 Mar 2018 10:07:08 +0000
Post by Spike
somewhat
Thanks for the news, L'il Burty.
Here's a quality post to add to this month's total.
WARNING Pink Sock Alert. Not Safe For Anywhere.
http://shockchan.com/goatse-girl/
how un-natural
the rear passage was never designed for violent anal pumeling...I'm sure
roger will confirm this fact .......
I'm not a great fan of Intelligent Design as a theory. I'm not sure any
part of the body is "for" anything. It's really up to us as
individuals. There are some things that are never going to go well,
like jumping off cliffs.
Roger Hayter
Bernie
2018-03-01 20:09:28 UTC
On Thu, 1 Mar 2018 19:05:09 +0000
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Bernie
On Thu, 1 Mar 2018 10:51:37 +0000
Post by Bernie
On Thu, 1 Mar 2018 10:07:08 +0000
Post by Spike
somewhat
Thanks for the news, L'il Burty.
Here's a quality post to add to this month's total.
WARNING Pink Sock Alert. Not Safe For Anywhere.
http://shockchan.com/goatse-girl/
how un-natural
the rear passage was never designed for violent anal pumeling...I'm
sure roger will confirm this fact .......
I'm not a great fan of Intelligent Design as a theory. I'm not sure
any part of the body is "for" anything. It's really up to us as
individuals. There are some things that are never going to go well,
like jumping off cliffs.
There you go, Jim, it's fine. Buy your Mrs a strap-on; it could be a
whole new adventure for both of you.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-03-01 20:41:24 UTC
Post by Bernie
On Thu, 1 Mar 2018 19:05:09 +0000
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Bernie
On Thu, 1 Mar 2018 10:51:37 +0000
pegging ? ....
Bernie
2018-03-01 20:46:45 UTC
On Thu, 1 Mar 2018 20:41:24 -0000
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Thu, 1 Mar 2018 19:05:09 +0000
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Bernie
On Thu, 1 Mar 2018 10:51:37 +0000
Post by Bernie
On Thu, 1 Mar 2018 10:07:08 +0000
Post by Spike
somewhat
Thanks for the news, L'il Burty.
Here's a quality post to add to this month's total.
WARNING Pink Sock Alert. Not Safe For Anywhere.
http://shockchan.com/goatse-girl/
how un-natural
the rear passage was never designed for violent anal
pumeling...I'm sure roger will confirm this fact .......
I'm not a great fan of Intelligent Design as a theory. I'm not
sure any part of the body is "for" anything. It's really up to
us as individuals. There are some things that are never going to
go well, like jumping off cliffs.
There you go, Jim, it's fine. Buy your Mrs a strap-on; it could be a
whole new adventure for both of you.
pegging ? ....
Dunno.

Is that something to do with ROLF?
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-03-01 20:52:52 UTC
Post by Bernie
On Thu, 1 Mar 2018 20:41:24 -0000
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Thu, 1 Mar 2018 19:05:09 +0000
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Bernie
On Thu, 1 Mar 2018 10:51:37 +0000
that is sic .....
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-03-01 20:42:02 UTC
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Bernie
On Thu, 1 Mar 2018 10:51:37 +0000
that was a real cop out .... disappointing
Catweazel
2018-03-01 11:22:09 UTC
Post by Spike
UKRAM posting stats for February 2018
Posts.....37   [Record low: 18 posts, November 2017]
Posters.....10   [Record low: November 2017, 8 posters]
New threads....6 [Record lows Jul & Apr 2017, Nov 2016, 5 new threads]
Regression analyses using current data suggest that at the estimated
date for the 5000th post, there will be a deficit of between 116 and 229
posts, in turn suggesting that the rate of decline has not only been
maintained, but has somewhat increased.
RSGBTech:   804 posts
UKRA:         1965  posts
Watching now for a flurry of posts on ukram,
persuant to your analyses. 8-)
--
---
2018-03-01 11:39:39 UTC
Post by Catweazel
Post by Spike
UKRAM posting stats for February 2018
Posts.....37   [Record low: 18 posts, November 2017]
Posters.....10   [Record low: November 2017, 8 posters]
New threads....6 [Record lows Jul & Apr 2017, Nov 2016, 5 new threads]
Regression analyses using current data suggest that at the estimated
date for the 5000th post, there will be a deficit of between 116 and
229 posts, in turn suggesting that the rate of decline has not only
been maintained, but has somewhat increased.
RSGBTech:   804 posts
UKRA:         1965  posts
Watching now for a flurry of posts on ukram,
persuant to your analyses.  8-)
LOL

Let's hope they aren't yet more travelogues ;-)

Bernie
2018-03-01 12:08:31 UTC
On Thu, 1 Mar 2018 11:39:39 +0000
Post by Spike
Let's hope they aren't yet more travelogues ;-)
I see they disallowed a post that mentioned launching waves because
they thought it might be hurtful to someone, Burt.

Hard to see why, though.
Brian Howie
2018-03-01 13:23:20 UTC
Post by Bernie
On Thu, 1 Mar 2018 11:39:39 +0000
Post by Spike
Let's hope they aren't yet more travelogues ;-)
I see they disallowed a post that mentioned launching waves because
they thought it might be hurtful to someone, Burt.
Hard to see why, though.
Unnm is over there --->

At least that would something more on topic than what's currently on
offer.

Brian
Brian Howie
Bernie
2018-03-01 14:12:56 UTC
On Thu, 1 Mar 2018 13:23:20 +0000
Post by Brian Howie
That's nice, dear.
Catweazel
2018-03-02 12:14:19 UTC
Post by Spike
Post by Catweazel
Post by Spike
UKRAM posting stats for February 2018
Posts.....37   [Record low: 18 posts, November 2017]
Posters.....10   [Record low: November 2017, 8 posters]
New threads....6 [Record lows Jul & Apr 2017, Nov 2016, 5 new threads]
Regression analyses using current data suggest that at the estimated
date for the 5000th post, there will be a deficit of between 116 and
229 posts, in turn suggesting that the rate of decline has not only
been maintained, but has somewhat increased.
RSGBTech:   804 posts
UKRA:         1965  posts
Watching now for a flurry of posts on ukram,
persuant to your analyses.  8-)
LOL
Let's hope they aren't yet more travelogues ;-)
See, what did I say? they're all up the pole.
2018-03-03 09:20:07 UTC
Post by Catweazel
Post by Spike
Post by Catweazel
Post by Spike
UKRAM posting stats for February 2018
Posts.....37   [Record low: 18 posts, November 2017]
Posters.....10   [Record low: November 2017, 8 posters]
New threads....6 [Record lows Jul & Apr 2017, Nov 2016, 5 new threads]
Regression analyses using current data suggest that at the estimated
date for the 5000th post, there will be a deficit of between 116 and
229 posts, in turn suggesting that the rate of decline has not only
been maintained, but has somewhat increased.
RSGBTech:   804 posts
UKRA:         1965  posts
Watching now for a flurry of posts on ukram,
persuant to your analyses.  8-)
LOL
Let's hope they aren't yet more travelogues ;-)
See, what did I say? they're all up the pole.
Sad, isn't it, that they have to flog to death some old postings.

Brian Howie
2018-03-03 10:28:56 UTC
Post by Spike
Post by Catweazel
Post by Spike
Post by Catweazel
Post by Spike
UKRAM posting stats for February 2018
Posts.....37   [Record low: 18 posts, November 2017]
Posters.....10   [Record low: November 2017, 8 posters]
New threads....6 [Record lows Jul & Apr 2017, Nov 2016, 5 new threads]
Regression analyses using current data suggest that at the estimated
date for the 5000th post, there will be a deficit of between 116 and
229 posts, in turn suggesting that the rate of decline has not only
been maintained, but has somewhat increased.
RSGBTech:   804 posts
UKRA:         1965  posts
Watching now for a flurry of posts on ukram,
persuant to your analyses.  8-)
LOL
Let's hope they aren't yet more travelogues ;-)
See, what did I say? they're all up the pole.
Sad, isn't it, that they have to flog to death some old postings.
A bit like here.

Brian
Brian Howie
Spike
2018-03-03 10:59:33 UTC
Post by Brian Howie
Post by Spike
Post by Catweazel
Post by Spike
Post by Catweazel
Post by Spike
UKRAM posting stats for February 2018
Posts.....37   [Record low: 18 posts, November 2017]
Posters.....10   [Record low: November 2017, 8 posters]
New threads....6 [Record lows Jul & Apr 2017, Nov 2016, 5 new threads]
Regression analyses using current data suggest that at the estimated
date for the 5000th post, there will be a deficit of between 116 and
229 posts, in turn suggesting that the rate of decline has not only
been maintained, but has somewhat increased.
RSGBTech:   804 posts
UKRA:         1965  posts
Watching now for a flurry of posts on ukram,
persuant to your analyses.  8-)
LOL
Let's hope they aren't yet more travelogues ;-)
See, what did I say? they're all up the pole.
Sad, isn't it, that they have to flog to death some old postings.
A bit like here.
Not really. UKRAM has hardly been around long enough for people to
forget postings, but UKRA has - and this combined with people's memory
failures means that some old stuff gets reposted just to help those who
suffer from the problem.

mm0fmf
2018-03-03 12:04:35 UTC
Post by Spike
Post by Brian Howie
Post by Spike
Post by Catweazel
Post by Spike
Post by Catweazel
Post by Spike
UKRAM posting stats for February 2018
Posts.....37Â Â [Record low: 18 posts, November 2017]
Posters.....10Â Â [Record low: November 2017, 8 posters]
New threads....6 [Record lows Jul & Apr 2017, Nov 2016, 5 new threads]
Regression analyses using current data suggest that at the estimated
date for the 5000th post, there will be a deficit of between 116 and
229 posts, in turn suggesting that the rate of decline has not only
been maintained, but has somewhat increased.
RSGBTech:Â Â 804 posts
UKRA:Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 1965Â posts
So what waves were you launching Spuke?
Rambo
2018-03-03 17:57:32 UTC
Post by mm0fmf
Post by Spike
Post by Brian Howie
Post by Spike
Post by Catweazel
Post by Spike
Post by Catweazel
Post by Spike
[...]
Have you got Alzheimers or are you simply bereft of any modicum of wit
or intelligence?
Bernie

Pompass indignation that Gareth would be proud of, Chairman Dick!
mm0fmf
2018-03-03 19:10:27 UTC
Post by Rambo
Post by mm0fmf
Post by Spike
Post by Brian Howie
Post by Spike
Post by Catweazel
Post by Spike
Post by Catweazel
Post by Spike
[...]
I think it's a given that the lying cunt never had a killfile because
he hangs FULLy on my every word. That or his killfile skills are up
there with his exam passing skills.
Rambo
2018-03-03 20:00:54 UTC
Post by Rambo
Post by mm0fmf
Post by Spike
Post by Brian Howie
Post by Spike
Post by Catweazel
Post by Spike
Post by Catweazel
Post by Spike
[...]
Oh I did have a kill file but what I really need is something that
delete repartition. You'd never be visible.
Bernie
Opinion's divided on that one, Chairman Dick.
Spike
2018-03-04 09:05:53 UTC
Post by Rambo
Post by mm0fmf
Post by Spike
Not really. UKRAM has hardly been around long enough for people to
forget postings, but UKRA has - and this combined with people's memory
failures means that some old stuff gets reposted just to help those who
suffer from the problem.
So what waves were you launching Spuke?
Have you got Alzheimers or are you simply bereft of any modicum of wit
or intelligence?
Ask him one on spurt.

Jim.GM4DHJ ...
2018-03-04 09:40:28 UTC
Post by Rambo
Post by mm0fmf
Post by Spike
Post by Brian Howie
Post by Spike
Post by Catweazel
Post by Spike
Post by Catweazel
Post by Spike
[...]
imagine getting a lecture from him .......every second word would be a swear
word .......

http://www.lothiansradiosociety.com/lrs-news/506-12th-feb-2014-whither-windows-xp-andy-sinclair-mm0fmf
Gareth's Downstairs Computer
2018-03-04 12:52:59 UTC
Post by Jim.GM4DHJ ...
Post by Rambo
Post by mm0fmf
Post by Spike
Post by Brian Howie
Post by Spike
Post by Catweazel
Post by Spike
Post by Catweazel
Post by Spike
[...]
He looks like a grown up there, so why does he behave in this NG as
a potty-mouthed infantile loser, and, why has he latched onto the
usual nonces and adopted all their childish sniggers?

And, what a peculiarly bad advert is he for that radio club.
Bernie
Still keeping that joke running, Gareth?
Jim.GM4DHJ ...
2018-03-06 11:33:19 UTC
Post by Gareth's Downstairs Computer
Post by Jim.GM4DHJ ...
Post by Rambo
Post by mm0fmf
Post by Spike
Post by Brian Howie
Post by Spike
Post by Catweazel
Post by Spike
Post by Catweazel
Post by Spike
[...]
usual nonces and adopted all their childish niggers?
And, what a peculiarly bad advert is he for that radio club.
he thinks all his chums won't read this group ......
Gareth's Downstairs Computer
2018-03-06 12:41:52 UTC
Post by Jim.GM4DHJ ...
Post by Rambo
Post by mm0fmf
Post by Spike
Post by Brian Howie
Post by Spike
Post by Catweazel
Post by Spike
Post by Catweazel
Post by Spike
[...]
Typo, mea culpa ...

s/niggers/sniggers/

Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-03-01 11:46:42 UTC
Post by Catweazel
Post by Spike
UKRAM posting stats for February 2018
Posts.....37   [Record low: 18 posts, November 2017]
Posters.....10   [Record low: November 2017, 8 posters]
New threads....6 [Record lows Jul & Apr 2017, Nov 2016, 5 new threads]
Regression analyses using current data suggest that at the estimated
date for the 5000th post, there will be a deficit of between 116 and
229 posts, in turn suggesting that the rate of decline has not only
been maintained, but has somewhat increased.
RSGBTech:   804 posts
UKRA:         1965  posts
Watching now for a flurry of posts on ukram,
persuant to your analyses.  8-)
nobody can be bothered ....
amusement or edification....
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-03-01 11:45:28 UTC
Post by Spike
UKRAM posting stats for February 2018
Posts.....37   [Record low: 18 posts, November 2017]
Posters.....10   [Record low: November 2017, 8 posters]
New threads....6 [Record lows Jul & Apr 2017, Nov 2016, 5 new threads]
Regression analyses using current data suggest that at the estimated
date for the 5000th post, there will be a deficit of between 116 and 229
posts, in turn suggesting that the rate of decline has not only been
maintained, but has somewhat increased.
RSGBTech:   804 posts
UKRA:         1965  posts
they ought to chuck it ...